What sort of project is this?
· Very much self driven – to fit with your interests, your studies and your career.
· A challenge to explore a mass of resources (mainly Internet), in NZ, through the UN and through international organisations of many types. You will need to sort the good from the bad, make connections and learn about what is happening.
· Connect with people locally and internationally, and potentially contribute to their activities. The more you contribute the more you will get known and respected.
· Engage with your studies – choose subjects and projects which link with this work.
· There are guides as to how to go about it, people to consult, and colleagues you can share notes with.
· Take your own time, work around your other commitments. The more you put into it the more you will get out of it. It is up to you.
· At the same time, you can be part of a greater movement, in UNANZ and UN Youth, as well as global sustainability.